You are not logged on. Log on to
Why is this type of finance right for you?
- Bridges the gap between payment for imported goods and receipt of funds through subsequent sales
- Gives you greater flexibility and liquidity
- No missed business opportunities due to inadequate cash flow
- Timely payments to suppliers will enhance your business reputation
- You can extend your credit period beyond those given under Documentary Credits and Documentary Collections
- Your negotiating position with suppliers is strengthened as you’re able to accept quick payment terms
- A choice of two types of Import Loan:
- Loan Against Import - available when you’re trading under Documentary Credit or Documentary Collection terms. Goods are released to you under trust receipts, meaning that you can use the goods immediately but they belong to the bank until you settle the loan.
- Clean Import Loan - rather than being triggered by the receipt of a Documentary Credit or Documentary Collection, the advance is made on presentation of supplier invoices and evidence of shipment only