Get the card that is as irresistible as you – one that celebrates your beauty, strength and independence.
Instant Rewards with Every Swipe – Charge your life experiences to us as we give you more of your everyday
As your ultimate shopping and pampering BFF, your HSBC Red MasterCard lets you enjoy your everyday must-haves with a single-receipt purchase of at least P2,000*.
|P100 Gift Pass – Slash off your purchases at SM-affiliates all year round. From your dress, to your beauty essentials, to movies and groceries, your everyday spend has got everything covered.|
|P100 Discount at partner merchants – Get pampered for less at any of our participating merchants and come out as a new and revitalized you.|
|Starbucks Feature1 - Your minimum single-receipt spend of P2,000 can instantly get you any tall handcrafted beverage or a 3-pack VIA™ Ready brew from Starbucks.|
|Caltex Feature1 - Your minimum single-receipt spend of P2,000 can instantly get you P100 off your fuel purchases from Caltex|
• Caltex 3% Rebate Promotion – Get a 3% Rebate plus Rewards points on fuel and non-fuel purchases at Caltex. Unlike other credit cards where you need to apply for a special credit card to enjoy fuel rebates, HSBC gives not just rebates but also Rewards points on transactions made at any participating Caltex stations using any HSBC credit card.
• Rewards Program – Get 1 Reward/Bonus Point for every PHP10 you spend. Accumulate Bonus Points to exchange for fabulous Rewards items or for air miles with Asia Miles or KrisFlyer.
• HSBC's Installment Plan (HIP) – Buy more and pay less every month through HIP. Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment terms of up to 24 months at participating establishments nationwide.
• Online Bills Payment – Say goodbye to long lines and start experiencing convenient bills payment now. Pay for your household bills the fast, safe and simple way.
• Waived Card Fees – Enjoy waived annual and joining fees for both primary and supplementary cardholders for the first year.
• Supplementary Card – Share the advantages of owning an HSBC credit card. Annual fees for supplementary cards are waived for the first year.
|HSBC Savings Bank|