Enjoy preferential rates and personalised rewards
There's no such thing as a typical HSBC Advance customer. Which is why we make the effort to understand your needs and how you like to bank. We'll offer you localized offers and rewards that we think you'll be interested in, as well as discounted rates that we're sure you'll enjoy. Because if we want to help you reach your individual goals, we need to treat you like an individual.
HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
Get rewarded faster when you shop online:
- Get rewards 4x faster: Earn 4 Bonus Points for every PHP15 you spend on online purchases. What's more, you can earn 1 Bonus Point for every PHP15 spend on everything else.*
- Earn 1 air mile for every PHP34 spend on online purchases (Asia Miles/ KrisFlyer Miles)*
- Low finance charge rate of 3.2%
- Free annual fee for a minimum of PHP200,000 annual spend for primary cardholders and PHP100,000 spend for supplementary cardholders
- Year-round exclusive discounts and freebies via HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme
- 0% instalment: Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment terms of up to 24 months at participating establishments nationwide
- 3% gas rebate when you gas up at Caltex. Get a 10% rebate on your first fuel purchase until December 31, 2018**.
Subject to HSBC Advance eligibility criteria.
*HSBC's Accelerated Rewards Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to HSBC's Accelerated Rewards Terms & Conditions, HSBC's Credit Card Terms & Conditions and HSBC's Credit Card Rewards Terms & Conditions for more information.
**6% rebate on your first fuel puchase shall apply starting January 1, 2019.
Rewards and privileges wherever you go
Preferential pricing on HSBC products
Whether it is for your home or simply for yourself, tomorrow does not have to wait. Get access to preferential offers all from one HSBC Advance account.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to email@example.com. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.