Enjoy preferential rates and personalised rewards
Start a HSBC Advance banking relationship and let us help you reach your aspirations faster. Enjoy local offers and rewards as well as discounted rates that you will surely enjoy.
HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
Get rewarded faster when you shop online:
- Get rewards 4x faster: Earn 4 Bonus Points for every PHP15 you spend on online purchases. What's more, you can earn 1 Bonus Point for every PHP15 spend on everything else.*
- Earn 1 air mile for every PHP34 spend on online purchases (Asia Miles/ KrisFlyer Miles)*
- Low finance charge rate of 3.2%
- Free annual fee for a minimum of PHP200,000 annual spend for primary cardholders and PHP100,000 spend for supplementary cardholders
- Year-round exclusive discounts and freebies via HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme
- 0% instalment: Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment terms of up to 24 months at participating establishments nationwide
- 3% gas rebate when you gas up at Caltex. Get a 10% rebate on your first fuel purchase until December 31, 2018**.
Subject to HSBC Advance eligibility criteria.
*HSBC's Accelerated Rewards Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to HSBC's Accelerated Rewards Terms & Conditions, HSBC's Credit Card Terms & Conditions and HSBC's Credit Card Rewards Terms & Conditions for more information.
**6% rebate on your first fuel puchase shall apply starting January 1, 2019.
Rewards and privileges wherever you go
Preferential pricing on HSBC products
Whether it is for your home or simply for yourself, tomorrow does not have to wait. Get access to preferential offers all from one HSBC Advance account.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Service at (02) 8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (International Access Code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries/regions, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral) https://www.bsp.gov.ph. You may get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Consumer Protection and Market Conduct Office through their Email: email@example.com; Webchat: http://www.bsp.gov.ph; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BangkoSentralngPilipinas or SMS: 021582277 (for Globe subscribers only).
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.