A global network of specialists
We have a global network of experts, so if you need support with your offshore investments and other Private Banking needs, we can refer you to the right specialist.
Getting started in a new country?
HSBC Premier can make moving and living abroad as easy as it is at home:
- Personalised, end-to-end assistance to get your banking service established in a new country
- Your account number will be ready within 3 working days and your cards and chequebooks within 10 working days*
- We'll transfer your credit history so that you can enjoy similar credit levels in your new country
- A dedicated HSBC Premier Relationship Manager in your destination can take care of your banking and offer local advice
- View your HSBC Premier accounts from anywhere in the world and make fee-free funds transfers with our unique Global View online banking service
- Access information and assistance on mortgage options through our local experts*
- Local country guides to help you prepare by finding out more about the destination you are traveling/moving to
*Products and services are subject to local country regulatory restrictions. Please refer to the Premier Customer Guide (PDF) for detailed information.
You qualify for HSBC Premier in the Philippines, if you maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of PHP4,000,000, or its foreign currency equivalent. Your TRB would include your deposits and investments.
Total Relationship Balance (TRB) is calculated based on the average total balances in all deposit accounts, plus the market value of all investments and insurance held, within the bundled account package in the Accountholder’s name in any one calendar month. This also separately refers to the original approved and drawn amount of an Accountholder’s mortgage account.
Note: A minimum TRB of USD100,000 (or its equivalent in local and other eligible foreign currencies) is required to be eligible for Investment products. These products are only available for HSBC Premier.
Apply in branch
Discover more exclusive HSBC Premier features
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at +63(2) 85-800 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, +63(2) 976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also contact the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department at
(02) 708-7087 or email@example.com.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.