Discover a Peso account that works for you
Features and benefits
- Contactless Debit CardEnjoy secure and cash-free debit transactions with your HSBC Debit Card. What’s more, no swiping is necessary - simply tap your card at designated contactless payment terminals here and abroad. Find out more about Contactless Debit Cards.
- Monthly statementYou can receive a monthly account statement consolidating all your accounts with HSBC.
- Favorable perksEarn interest and exchange rates on your deposits. Take advantage of our No Minimum Maintaining Balance benefit with HSBC Advance and HSBC Premier Account Packages.
- 24-hour accessComplete your banking and payment transactions right in your office or in your home through online banking and phone banking.
See our Peso accounts
HSBC Peso Savings Account
Our world class Peso Savings Account is designed to improve your finances by providing you instant access to your savings through an HSBC account from over 7,000 ATMs in the Philippines and 1.2 million ATMs worldwide.
HSBC Peso Checking Account
Enjoy cashless transactions with this checking account. Available to HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers, it comes with a checkbook for easy payments and a debit card for easy withdrawals.
HSBC Peso Time Deposit
Earn greater interest and preferential time deposit interests when you lock up your funds for 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 6 months or 1 year.
You qualify for HSBC Premier in the Philippines, if you maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of PHP3,000,000 or its foreign currency equivalent, or a mortgage loan of at least PHP6,000,000. Your TRB would include your deposits and investments.
To become a customer of HSBC Advance, you must maintain a minimum TRB of PHP100,000 or its foreign currency equivalent, or a mortgage loan of at least PHP2,000,000.
Apply in branch
Apply by phone
HSBC Premier Bank Account
HSBC Premier is an individually tailored package of exclusive premier banking services that can be accessed from anywhere you choose to live or work.
HSBC Foreign Currency Accounts
Expand your deposit options. Premium accounts in 11 foreign currencies.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at +63(2) 85-800 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, +63(2) 976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also contact the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department at
(02) 708-7087 or email@example.com.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.