Discover a Peso account that works for you
Features and benefits
- Contactless Debit CardEnjoy secure and cash-free debit transactions with your HSBC Debit Card. What’s more, no swiping is necessary - simply tap your card at designated contactless payment terminals here and abroad. Find out more about Contactless Debit Cards.
- Monthly statementYou can receive a monthly account statement consolidating all your accounts with HSBC.
- Favorable perksEarn interest and exchange rates on your deposits. Take advantage of our No Minimum Maintaining Balance benefit with HSBC Advance/Personal Banking and HSBC Premier Account Packages.
- 24-hour accessComplete your banking and payment transactions right in your office or in your home through online banking and phone banking. For more information, click here to access the Digital Starter Kit.
- Express Banking centersTransact your business even beyond banking hours and on weekends.
See our Peso accounts
HSBC Peso Savings Account
Our world class Peso Savings Account is designed to improve your finances by providing you instant access to your savings through an HSBC account from over 7,000 ATMs in the Philippines and 1.2 million ATMs worldwide.
HSBC Peso Checking Account
Enjoy cashless transactions with the Peso Checking Account. It comes with a debit card for easy withdrawals and cashless payments for online and in-store purchases.
Click here for more details on check payments.
HSBC Peso Time Deposit
Earn greater interest and preferential time deposit interests when you lock up your funds for 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 6 months or 1 year.
You qualify for HSBC Premier in the Philippines, if you maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of PHP3,000,000 or its foreign currency equivalent, or a mortgage loan of at least PHP6,000,000. Your TRB would include your deposits and investments.
To become an HSBC Personal Banking customer, you must submit income proof of a monthly gross salary of Php50,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent).
Apply in branch
Apply by phone
HSBC Premier Bank Account
HSBC Premier is an individually tailored package of exclusive premier banking services that can be accessed from anywhere you choose to live or work.
HSBC Foreign Currency Accounts
Expand your deposit options. Premium accounts in 11 foreign currencies.
HSBC Advance Bank Account
Experience a new style of banking that revolves around your needs and is tailored to what you want.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Service at (02) 8858-0000 or (02)7976-8000 from Metro Manila, +1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (International Access Code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries/regions, or talk to us through Chat by clicking on the icon at the bottom right of our homepage. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral) https://www.bsp.gov.ph. You may get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Consumer Protection and Market Conduct Office through their Email: email@example.com; Webchat: http://www.bsp.gov.ph; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BangkoSentralngPilipinas or SMS: 021582277 (for Globe subscribers only).
Deposits are insured by PDIC up to PHP500,000 per depositor.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through chat.