HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card
To qualify, you must be an HSBC Premier customer in the Philippines.
With the HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card, you will:
- Get your HSBC Premier Mastercard® for free and enjoy no annual fee for life
- Accelerated RewardsEarn 4 bonus points for every PHP20 you spend on overseas purchases when you travel abroad or shop online. Get 3 bonus points for every PHP20 spend when you shop and dine locally. What's more, earn 1 bonus point for every PHP20 spend on everything else. Find out more about Accelerated Rewards (PDF).
- Redeem free flightsWe've made flying for free easier. Redeem 1 Asia Mile for only 5 Bonus Points. 1 KrisFlyer mile for only 5 Bonus Points and 1 Mabuhay Mile for only 6 Bonus Points. Find out more about redeeming free flights (PDF).
- Enjoy free travel accident insurance and travel inconvenience coverage
- Card Instalment PlanEnjoy 0% interest up to 36 months at participating partner merchants.
Find out more about Card Instalment Plan (PDF).
- Discover iPassEnjoy complimentary, seamless and unlimited Wi-Fi access, brought to you by iPass. Find out more about iPass.
- Access Mastercard Airport ExperiencesProvided by LoungeKey at USD27 per person per visit, you can enjoy membership to more than 850 lounges in over 400 airports worldwide, as well as dining, spa and retail offers from select exclusive airport merchants. Find out more about MasterCard Lounge Access. (Note: Cost will be increased to USD32 effective 01 October 2019).
- Get worldwide safety and securityThere's no need to worry if you lose your HSBC Premier Mastercard. Just call us and we'll cancel your lost card and arrange a replacement. If you need cash we can arrange an emergency cash advance that can be collected at over 245,000 outlets across 200 countries.
- Enjoy HSBC Premier PrivilegesHSBC's unique program provides access to a variety of offers around the world. Whether you're looking for travel, dining, shopping or leisure at home or abroad, you can take advantage of a wealth of special offers and unique opportunities. Visit Premier Privileges for full details of worldwide offers.
Things you should know
*A maximum accumulated monthly spend of PHP60,000 across all qualified merchant categories shall earn accelerated points. HSBC’s Accelerated Terms and Conditions apply.
You qualify for HSBC Premier in the Philippines, if you maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of PHP4,000,000, or its foreign currency equivalent. Your TRB would include your deposits and investments.
Total Relationship Balance (TRB) is calculated based on the average total balances in all deposit accounts, plus the market value of all investments and insurance held, within the bundled account package in the Accountholder’s name in any one calendar month. This also separately refers to the original approved and drawn amount of an Accountholder’s mortgage account.
Note: A minimum TRB of USD100,000 (or its equivalent in local and other eligible foreign currencies) is required to be eligible for Investment products. These products are only available for HSBC Premier.
HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card
Enjoy up to 4 times rewards and travel privileges with our ultimate travel card.
HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card
Receive cash back from every transaction and get more savings on every purchase.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to email@example.com. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor P500,000.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.