HSBC Credit Card Instalment Plan
Enjoy instalment deals up to 36 months to pay with your HSBC Credit Card.
With your HSBC Credit Card, you can purchase high-ticket items like gadgets, appliances, airplane tickets and so much more at 0% interest on instalment payable up to 36 months.
|Computer, gadgets, electronics, appliances, telecommunications||Abenson, Ambassador Appliances, Ansons, Automatic Centre, AV Surfer, Avid, Camerahaus, Coleman, Dyson, Electroworld, Fissler, Fone Style, Gigahertz, Globe, Henry’s Cameras, Insinkerator, iSwitch, KitchenAid, Manila Imperial, Memoxpress, PC Express, Perfect Shot, Powermac, Premium Style Electronics, Robinson’s Appliances, Robinson’s Savers, Silicon Valley, SM Appliance Center, TCA Digital, Tempur, Villman, Western Appliances|
|Department stores||Robinson's Dept Store, Rustan's Department Store, The SM Store, W Department Store|
|Food stores and supermarkets||Savemore Market, SM Hypermarket, SM Supermarket|
|Health, beauty, and wellness||Belo Medical Group, Facial Care, Marie France, Medical City, Svenson|
|Home furnishing||Abenson Home, Ace Builders, Ace Hardware, Ace Express, Crate & Barrel, Robinson’s Builders, Blims, Habitat, Handyman, Our Home, True Value, Zwilling
|Other retail||Baby Company, Pet Express, Toy Kingdom, Toys R' Us, Watsons|
|Retail boutiques and clothing||Adidas, Adora, Bata Shoes, Calvin Klein Platinum, Crocs, Denovo, Ecco, Forever 21, Hermes, Innisfree, Levi's, New Balance, Joseph, Kultura, Miladay, Rustan's Redtag Store, Robinson's Fashion Affiliates (Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse), Sfera, Simply Shoes, Sports Central, Surplus, Uptrend Fashion - Surplus, The Body Shop, Tiffany, Under Armour, Uniqlo
|Items||Computer, gadgets, electronics, appliances, telecommunications|
|Merchants||Abenson, Ambassador Appliances, Ansons, Automatic Centre, AV Surfer, Avid, Camerahaus, Coleman, Dyson, Electroworld, Fissler, Fone Style, Gigahertz, Globe, Henry’s Cameras, Insinkerator, iSwitch, KitchenAid, Manila Imperial, Memoxpress, PC Express, Perfect Shot, Powermac, Premium Style Electronics, Robinson’s Appliances, Robinson’s Savers, Silicon Valley, SM Appliance Center, TCA Digital, Tempur, Villman, Western Appliances|
|Merchants||Robinson's Dept Store, Rustan's Department Store, The SM Store, W Department Store|
|Items||Food stores and supermarkets|
|Merchants||Savemore Market, SM Hypermarket, SM Supermarket|
|Items||Health, beauty, and wellness|
|Merchants||Belo Medical Group, Facial Care, Marie France, Medical City, Svenson|
Abenson Home, Ace Builders, Ace Hardware, Ace Express, Crate & Barrel, Robinson’s Builders, Blims, Habitat, Handyman, Our Home, True Value, Zwilling
|Merchants||Baby Company, Pet Express, Toy Kingdom, Toys R' Us, Watsons|
|Items||Retail boutiques and clothing|
Adidas, Adora, Bata Shoes, Calvin Klein Platinum, Crocs, Denovo, Ecco, Forever 21, Hermes, Innisfree, Levi's, New Balance, Joseph, Kultura, Miladay, Rustan's Redtag Store, Robinson's Fashion Affiliates (Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse), Sfera, Simply Shoes, Sports Central, Surplus, Uptrend Fashion - Surplus, The Body Shop, Tiffany, Under Armour, Uniqlo
The SM Store
Enjoy 0% installment for 12 months on gadgets and cameras inside The SM Store for a minimum purchase of PHP5,000 with your HSBC Credit Card.
Participating branches: All The SM Store branches except SM Aura, SM General Santos, SM San Fernando, SM Megacenter, SM Quiapo and SM Valenzuela.
Promo period: January 15 to April 30, 2020
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 05585, Series of 2020
HSBC Card Installment Plan Terms and Conditions apply.
Frequently asked questions
What is HSBC's Card Instalment Plan? And who can avail of the instalment?Collapse Expand
What do you mean by zero percent interest? And what happens in case my instalment transaction amount cannot be divided equally over the chosen tenor or term?Collapse Expand
Is there a minimum purchase amount for a transaction to be eligible for instalment? And what tenors are available?Collapse Expand
Are all the items in stores available for purchase on instalment? And where can I avail of HSBC's Card Instalment Plan?Collapse Expand
Can I clearly see in my statement of account all instalment transactions? My monthly instalment amortization? And if I cannot pay the monthly instalment amount for the month, will I incur penalty charges?Collapse Expand
If I am currently revolving a balance on my card, will I still be charged interest on my monthly instalment amount even if I pay it off in full? And can my supplementary card get items for instalment?Collapse Expand
How much of the instalment amount will be applied to my available credit limit? And do I earn Bonus Points for my instalment transactions?Collapse Expand
Unfold great deals at 0% instalment when you use your HSBC Credit Card.
Terms and conditions
- HSBC’s Card Instalment Plan (“HIP”) is the instalment facility of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (“HSBC”), which allows an HSBC credit cardholder (“Cardholder”) to purchase selected goods and services from accredited HIP merchants in the Philippines using their HSBC credit card (“the Card”) and pay for the same, together with applicable interest and other fees, on instalment basis. In certain instances or promotions, HSBC may, at its sole discretion, allow the Cardholder to convert into instalment transaction purchases made using the Card at non-accredited HIP merchants.
- The Cardholder agrees that HSBC may at its option require a minimum purchase amount to qualify for HIP.
- The Cardholder agrees that the beneficial title to the goods purchased through HIP, including any and all replacements, accessions and accessories thereto, shall remain with HSBC until the total HIP instalment price is paid in full. The Cardholder shall, in the meantime, possess and hold the same in trust for HSBC.
- The Cardholder agrees not to alter, return, pledge, mortgage, sell, assign, pawn, lease or part with the possession of the goods without the prior written consent of HSBC and until and unless the Cardholder shall have paid the total HIP instalment price including all other charges that may arise out of the purchase.
- The Cardholder acknowledges that the total HIP instalment price plus any Interest (“Handling Fee”) from the instalment purchase shall be deducted from the available credit limit on the HSBC credit card account at the time of approval, but shall be posted at Statement billing / cut-off date in fixed equal monthly instalment amounts on each statement of account. The entire monthly instalment amount shall form part of the Minimum Amount Due on each statement of account. The Cardholder shall have the option to pay the Minimum Amount Due, every month. If he does so, or if the Cardholder revolves any portion of the Total Amount Due in any given month, this shall be included in the computation of the Finance Charge and Late Payment Charge (if applicable) for that month. The Cardholder shall be liable to pay these charges, plus any applicable taxes and charges required by the government thereon, over and above the applicable interest due on the instalment transaction. The finance charges, at HSBC’s prevailing rate, will be levied using the average daily balance method upon the Cardholder’s opening balance and all new transactions posted, including any applicable fixed monthly instalment amount and interest thereon, within the statement period accrued from the transactions’ posting date until the end of the current statement period.
- The use of the Card in connection with HIP shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions governing HSBC’s Credit Card Products to the extent not inconsistent herewith.
- The Cardholder’s availment of HIP shall be considered his/her acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and such amendments hereof as may be made by HSBC and advised from time to time.
- HIP cannot be availed of in conjunction with ongoing HIP Merchant, other HSBC credit card and/or government promotions.
- HIP is available in select branches and over select items of the HIP merchant. The HIP Merchants listed in this material are current as of print date. HSBC reserves the right to change the line-up of HIP Partner Merchants participating in the HIP program from time to time. The latest list of HIP merchants may be found at HSBC’s website www.hsbc.com.ph. The items included in the 0% Interest Instalment Plan and/or in the Deferred Payment Plan, shall be identified in the price tag of the item.
- In case of pre-termination or cancellation of the HSBC Card Instalment Plan transaction before the end of the chosen repayment period, HSBC reserves the right to charge to the cardholder’s account a processing fee of Five Hundred Pesos (P500).
- All decisions made by HSBC or the HIP Merchant regarding this promotion are considered final.
Updated as of July 2013.