Banking designed for your desktop
Start using online banking
Already registered? Download the HSBC Mobile App today
We’re changing the way you bank with us online
We’ve been redesigning our HSBC Online Banking platform to better suit your needs. The new look and enhancements will make online banking features simpler and easier to use. This is just the first of changes we plan to make to reinforce our commitment to giving you a better digital banking experience.
Why bank online?
Here are some of the key features of our online banking service1:
- All your accounts in one placeSee a detailed view of your balance and transactions, for all your accounts.
- Move money with easeWhether you're transferring funds between your accounts or paying bills, online banking makes it simple. Conveniently transfer Philippine Peso funds to other local bank accounts via PESONet2 – free of charge.
- Pay bills online and get rewardedWith just a few clicks, pay bills to over 50 payee companies. You can even pay using your qualified HSBC credit card and earn Bonus Points to redeem rewards.
- Switch to paperlessIf you switch to online statements, you can view or download them whenever you want.
- Security as standardLog on and know that your accounts and transactions are safe.
- International bankingIf you're a Premier or Advance customer with accounts in other countries/regions, you can see them all side-by-side in online banking.
Online banking security
Your safety is paramount to us. Our online banking service is protected by industry-leading security technologies, providing the strongest defence against unauthorised access. We offer two log-on options for your convenience.
This allows you to log on with a user name and password. When you log on with passwords, you can carry out simple day-to-day banking tasks.
The Secure Key adds an extra layer of security to online banking. When you log on with a Secure Key, you get access to the full online banking service. If you need help with your HSBC Secure Key, read the FAQs.
Never lose a bank statement
Tired of misplacing your paperwork? Or are your financial files fit to burst? Switch to online statements and you'll never have to physically file your bank statements again. Once you opt-in, you can quickly and securely access digital copies of your statements any time.
Digital bank statements are in the same format as hardcopies. The only thing that changes is the way you view or receive them. And if you ever need a paper copy of a statement, you can give us a call or visit your branch to request one. Need some help with your statements? See our online statement FAQ.
Compare service features
Online banking service features
Get started with online banking
New to online banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first.
If you're already registered for online banking, you can log on now.
Thinking of going mobile?
If you already use Personal Internet Banking you can also use mobile banking for free, with options for accessing your account from a wide range of phones and tablets.
Download now to stay on top of your finances even when you're on the go.