Now, a simplified verification process via telephone banking
You can now choose to get verified through a One-Time Password (OTP) sent via SMS to your mobile number registered with HSBC, in addition to your phone banking PIN.
Please make sure you have a valid mobile number updated in your bank records and keep your mobile phone handy to proceed with verification. Please note that SMS may take longer to receive overseas.
Note: To update your mobile number, simply email or call us today.
What you can do
Through our phone banking service, you can:
- Check your account balances, payment due dates and reward points
- Pay your credit card or make other bill payments
- Move money from one account to another
- Make changes to time deposit accounts
- Activate cards and phone banking services
- Report lost, stolen or never received chequebook/ATM/debit card/credit card
Phone banking menu
Want a fast track to the service you need? See which numbers to press to get you there quickly, download the complete phone banking menu options below.
Use the service
For inquiries or complaints, you may contact HSBC Philippines through your dedicated Relationship Manager.
New to phone banking?
You'll need to create a phone banking PIN before you can use the service