Customer Service Hotline Advisory
In line with the enhanced community quarantine declared by the government due to COVID-19, our Contact Centre will be on reduced staffing and will operate from 8AM to 8PM daily. We’ll continue to accommodate calls to report lost or stolen cards/chequebook 24x7.
Please bear with us as you may experience longer than usual waiting time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Call us now
What you can do
Through our phone banking service, you can:
- Check your account balances, payment due dates and reward points
- Pay your credit card or make other bill payments
- Move money from one account to another
- Request duplicate copies of your most recent bank statements
- Make changes to time deposit accounts
- Order cheque books or check the status of a cheque or cheque book
- Activate cards and phone banking services
- Report lost, stolen or never received chequebook/ATM/debit card/credit card
Phone banking menu
Want a fast-track to the service you need? See which numbers to press to get you there quickly.
Use the service
For inquiries or complaints, you may contact HSBC Philippines through your dedicated Relationship Manager.
New to phone banking?
You'll need to create a phone banking PIN before you can use the service