How may we help you?
Here at HSBC, we value your feedback. Please feel free to share with us your views and suggestions on how we can serve you better.
Making a complaint
If you have any concerns about a procedure or have encountered a problem with our service, we want you to tell us about it. We are here to listen to you and help resolve your complaints as soon as possible.
- Your complaint will be dealt with utmost confidentiality by employees who have the necessary experience and authority for such purpose, and are not directly related to the subject matter of the complaint
- You have our assurance that we take your feedback seriously and we want to put matters right as soon as we can
- Where appropriate, we will take the necessary steps to prevent any recurrence of the concern you have raised
- Once your complaint is received, we will strive to acknowledge receipt within 2 business days, conduct a thorough review of the matter and respond promptly within our committed service level time frame of 10 business days or less, when applicable.
- Some matters may be more complex and may take a little longer to resolve, in which case we will keep you updated on our progress
- If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our service, we want to hear from you to help us make things right
- You may also refer the matter to the Financial Consumer Protection Department of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) by sending them an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call them at
(02)8708-7087. HSBC fully cooperates with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in the handling of complaints.
Before you contact us, please read our Internet Privacy Statement. Because this e-mail is being sent over the internet and not via an encrypted connection, we ask that you do not submit any confidential details or instructions relating to your accounts with HSBC. For account related complaints and instructions, please log on to online banking or call us at our Customer Service hotlines.To maintain security and confidentiality of your account, we will not action on any account related queries and instructions received through this form.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to email@example.com. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deposits are insured by PDIC up to P500,000 per depositor.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.