HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card
You must have the following:
- An existing locally-issued primary credit card owned for at least 12 months
- A minimum annual income of PHP200,000 for Red Mastercard
With the HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card, you will:
- Accelerated Rewards*Get 4x bonus points on online, dining, shopping and overseas transactions. Find out more.
Redeem items, gift certificates and air miles using your accumulated bonus points*
- Delight in exclusive privilegesAt over 27,000 establishments in 160 countries & territories worldwide with HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme.
- Enjoy fuel savings
6% rebate on your first Caltex fuel purchase plus 3% rebate all year round.
- eStatementGet your HSBC Credit Card statements delivered to your email. Find out more.
- Enjoy an annual fee waiver on the 1st year
- Card Instalment PlanGet cash from your credit card and pay it off on installment at low interest rates. Find out more.
- Cash Instalment PlanGet cash from your credit card and pay it off on installment at low interest rates. Find out more
- Card Balance TransferTransfer balances from your non-HSBC Credit Card to your HSBC Credit Card and get big savings! Find out more.
- Card Balance Conversion PlanUse your card for straight purchases and then convert them into affordable monthly installment after. Find out more.
- AutochargeHSBC Autocharge is a facility that automatically charges bills to your HSBC Credit Card so you never forget to pay your bills. Find out more.
- Cash AdvanceYou can use your credit card just like an ATM Card to withdraw money here or abroad. Find out more.
Things you should know
*A maximum accumulated monthly spend of PHP40,000 across all qualified merchant categories shall earn accelerated points. HSBC’s Accelerated Terms and Conditions apply (see PDF above).
HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card
Enjoy up to 4 times rewards and travel privileges with our ultimate travel card.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to email@example.com. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.