HSBC Personal Loan
As low as 0.65% add-on rate per month1
Features and benefits
- Fast approvalFind out if your loan has been approved five working days after submitting your complete application documents.
- Personalized termsYou can choose to repay your loan in 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months.
- Convenient payment channelsAccess hundreds of HSBC payment centers (PDF) nationwide for amortization payments.
Loan fees and rates
- Processing Fee: PHP1,500 (deducted form loan proceeds)
- Late Payment Fee: 36% per annum on overdue payment
- Amendment Fee: PHP500.00 per amendment after drawdown (for modification of loan details)
- Breaking Cost: To be computed as described in the HSBC website and in the HSBC Easy Guide to Bank Services and Charges (upon loan pre-termination)
- Overdue Interest Charge: 36% per annum on all overdue installments
- Documentary Stamp Tax (DST): 0.75% of the drawn loan amount (deducted from loan proceeds). Loan amounts of up to PHP250,000 which are used for personal purposes are exempt from DST
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02) 8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02) 7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: email@example.com.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.