To save eStatements, please follow these steps:
<For desktop browser>
- Select the eStatements you'd like to view/save.
- Depending on the browser, your eStatement may start the download automatically or with a manual pop-up prompt.
- Select the downloaded document and it'll open in a new tab.
<For web browsers on mobile devices (i.e. not the HSBC Mobile Banking App)>
(For Google Chrome)
- Select and hold what you wish to download
- Follow the instructions
(For Android devices)
You can find it at your 'Downloads' / 'Files' application.
- Select 'Share'.
- Select 'Save to Files' or to another location of your choice. You can find it at the specified location.
As eStatements contain sensitive account and personal information, we recommend that you keep them in a secure location on your device, and avoid using shared or public computers to do online banking.
Learn more about account security