HSBC Gold & HSBC Classic Credit Cards
With your HSBC Gold Mastercard, you can earn 3 bonus points when you use your card to dine or shop locally. Redeem rewards faster using your bonus points.
With your HSBC Classic Credit Card, find flexibility and freedom when making purchases. Earn rewards in exchange for discounts and special deals.
HSBC Gold Mastercard and HSBC Classic Visa/Mastercard Credit Cards are currently not available to new customers.
Customers of the HSBC Gold Mastercard and HSBC Classic Visa/Mastercard Credit Cards can enjoy:
- Delight in exclusive privilegesAt over 27,000 establishments in 160 countries & territories worldwide with HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme.
- Enjoy fuel savingsEarn a 3% rebate on your fuel purchases when you use your HSBC Credit Card at participating Caltex stations1. Find out more about fuel savings (PDF).
- e-StatementGet your HSBC Credit Card Statement instantly via e-mail the moment it is generated.
Find out more about e-Statements (PDF).
- AutoChargeCure the discomfort of having to pay for your utility bills at vendor outlets while earning rewards in one easy step - with one due date to remember.
Find out more about AutoCharge (PDF).
- Card Instalment PlanEnjoy 0% interest on instalment up to 36 months at participating partner merchants. Find out more about Card Instalment Plan (PDF).
- Cash Instalment PlanGet cash from your HSBC Credit Card and pay it off on installment at low interest rates. Find out more about Cash Instalment Plan (PDF).
- Card Balance TransferManage your finances by transferring your non-HSBC credit card balances to your HSBC credit card. Enjoy bigger savings and longer repayment terms.
Find out more about Card Balance Plan (PDF).
- HSBC's Card Balance ConversionUse your HSBC Credit Card for straight purchases then convert them into affordable monthly installments at low interest rates afterwards. Find out more about Card Balance Conversion (PDF).
- Cash advanceUse your card on ATMs to withdraw money here and abroad. Find out more Cash advance (PDF).
Things you should know
1Terms and Conditions apply. Rebate is given to fuel purchases made at participating Caltex stations of up to a maximum of PHP20,000 per calendar month. Offer is also valid for HSBC Debit Cards.
HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card
Enjoy up to 4 times rewards and travel privileges with our ultimate travel card.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: email@example.com.
Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor P500,000.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.