Learn to travel, travel to learn
Paving the way for your children's future
We are here to help you plan for your children's educational future while you all enjoy the benefits HSBC Premier has to offer.
How our global network can help you and your children
- Premier for allYour children will enjoy the same level of privileges as you.
- Open an account ahead of timePre-open an account abroad and we'll have your child’s debit card ready before they move.
- Free instant money transfers1Transfer money to your child at any time, in near real-time, free of charge with Global Transfer. You can also manage your accounts worldwide with one single log-on through Global View.
- Help in case of emergency or accidentExclusive to our Premier customers, your child will have access to cash advances from any of our branches around the world.
- Newcomers program for international studentsWe provide special offers and solutions to support your child’s life overseas. For instance, those studying in Canada and the US who do not have credit history or proof of income, may be eligible for a fee-free credit card. With this credit card, they will be able to build up their credit history in their new destination.
Who can apply?
To join HSBC Premier, you'll need one of the following:
- Total Relationship Balance ('TRB') of PHP3,000,000 or its foreign currency equivalent. TRB is calculated based on the average total balances in all deposit accounts, plus the market value of all investments and insurance held, within the bundled account package in the account holder's name in any one calendar month.
- Monthly income of at least PHP300,000 gross or foreign currency equivalent.
Studying around the world
Find out more about the education support we offer across the world.
Premier overseas education webinar video
HSBC Premier is here to equip you with the right tools to make your family future-confident. Now is the time to help them take that leap and make sure they're ready to take on the world.
Watch our HSBC Premier Overseas Education webinar from 21 January 2021 to get insights on how HSBC can help you with your child’s preparation for overseas education, the school system in Australia and the impact of COVID-19 restrictions to international education.
Join HSBC Premier today
Simply select below which bank is right for you, fill in the form, and we'll be in touch.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
Apply in branch
Find your nearest branch and apply in person
Find out more
For more information on HSBC Premier, or to find out how you can become eligible, call us or arrange a call back.
(+63 2) 8858-0800 from Metro Manila
+1-800-1-888-8555 domestic toll-free for calls outside Metro Manila through PLDT landlines
+ (International Access Code) 800-100-85-808 international toll-free for selected countries/regions
Lines are open 24 hours
Discover more from Premier
HSBC Premier Bank Account
Our monthly premium bank account, with no monthly account fee.
Global investment opportunities
Access to a range of local and international investment options.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Service at (02) 8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (International Access Code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries/regions, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Consumer Empowerment Group through their Email: email@example.com; Webchat: http://www.bsp.gov.ph; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BangkoSentralngPilipinas or SMS: 021582277 (for Globe subscribers only).
Deposits are insured by PDIC up to PHP500,000 per depositor.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.