HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card
You must have the following:
- An existing locally-issued primary credit card owned for at least 12 months
- A minimum annual income of PHP500,000 for HSBC Platinum Visa
With the HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, you will:
- Earn 1 air mile for as low as PHP25 spend*Earn 4 points for every PHP20 you spend on overseas purchases and redeem Air Miles/Kris Flyer Miles using your bonus points. Find out more about Air Miles (PDF).
- Accelerated RewardsEarn 4 bonus points for every PHP20 you spend on overseas purchases when you travel abroad or shop online. Get 3 bonus points for every PHP20 spend when you shop and dine locally. What's more, earn 1 bonus point for every PHP20 spend on everything else. Find out more about Accelerated Rewards (PDF).
- Enjoy free travel accident insurance and travel inconvenience coverage
- Delight in exclusive privilegesAt over 27,000 establishments in 160 countries & territories worldwide with HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme.
- Enjoy fuel savings6% Rebate on your first Caltex transaction and 3% rebate on your Caltex fuel purchases year-round. Find out more about fuel savings (PDF).
- Contactless Credit CardNo swiping is necessary when paying for your transactions. Simply tap your card at designated Contactless Credit Card payment terminals here and abroad. Find out more about Contactless Credit Cards (PDF).
- eStatementGet your HSBC Credit Card statements delivered to your email. Find out more about eStatements (PDF).
- Card Instalment PlanEnjoy 0% interest on installment up to 36 months at participating partner merchants. Find out more about Card Instalment Plan (PDF).
- Cash Instalment PlanGet cash from your credit card and pay it off on installment at low interest rates. Find out more about Cash Instalment Plan (PDF).
- Card Balance TransferTransfer balances from your non-HSBC Credit Card to your HSBC Credit Card and get big savings! Find out more about Card Balance Transfer (PDF).
- Card Balance Conversion PlanUse your card for straight purchases and then convert them into affordable monthly installment after. Find out more about Card Balance Conversion Plan (PDF).
- AutochargeHSBC Autocharge is a facility that automatically charges bills to your HSBC Credit Card so you never forget to pay your bills. Find out more about Autocharge (PDF).
- Cash AdvanceYou can use your credit card just like an ATM Card to withdraw money here or abroad. Find out more about Cash Advance (PDF).
- Enjoy an annual fee waiver on the 1st year
Things you should know
*A maximum accumulated monthly spend of PHP60,000 across all qualified merchant categories shall earn accelerated points. HSBC’s Accelerated Terms and Conditions apply (see PDF above).
HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card
Receive cash back from every transaction and get more savings on every purchase.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: email@example.com.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.