For a limited time only
Enjoy no annual fees for life when you get your first HSBC Credit Card. Apply online now!
Terms and Conditions apply.
Per DTI- FTEB Permit No. 15539, Series of 2019
Free Annual Fee for Life Online Acquisition Promo for HSBC Credit Card Terms and Conditions
- The Free Annual Fee for Life Online Acquisition Promo for HSBC Credit Card (the "Promo") shall run from August 16 to December 31, 2019 (the "Promo Period").
- The Promo is open to individual applicants who apply for a new primary HSBC Red Mastercard, Gold Cash Back Visa and Platinum Visa Credit Card (“HSBC Credit Card”) who have no existing nor cancelled HSBC credit cards (the "Qualified Cardholder").
- Under this Promo, the Qualified Cardholder shall be entitled to waived annual fees for life on his/her primary HSBC Credit Card provided that the credit card application was made via www.hsbc.com.ph or any online channel during the Promo Period.
- The free annual fee for life benefit is non-transferable, and cannot be converted or exchanged for cash, credit, benefit, advantage, or any property.
- This offer cannot be availed of in conjunction with other ongoing HSBC credit card acquisition promos unless otherwise specified by HSBC. All credit card applications shall be subject to HSBC's credit approval procedures, timely submission of completed application forms and all required supporting documents, and the HSBC credit card Terms and Conditions. In case of dispute with respect to the Cardholder's eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., HSBC's decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the Promo shall be resolved by HSBC.
Promo is extended until June 30, 2020. Approved by DTI-FTEB.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit no. 15539 series of 2019.
Effective interest rate per month: 3.5%
Local transaction fees: No fees
International transaction fees: 2.5% of the converted sum plus 1% assessment fee of the
converted sum charged by Visa/MasterCard to HSBC
3058 Fifth Avenue West,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634