Real-time Global View and Global Transfer
Global View and Transfers allows you to transfer money between your eligible international HSBC accounts in Global View.
- Fast transfers- funds transfer immediately1 or on the same day between eligible HSBC accounts
- Preferential rates on Foreign Exchange transactions
- Receive online funds transfer from family and friends2 (from third party HSBC accounts in HSBC Hong Kong, HSBC Malaysia3 , HSBC Singapore, and HSBC Vietnam)
- A fund transfer is completed via a simple 1-step process where your family member/friend enters payment details in a single screen and requiring minimum beneficiary information. They may select from any of the existing currencies supported by Global Transfer.
- Premier customers can enjoy zero fee instant money transfers online from their HSBC HK/Malaysia/Singapore/Vietnam account to any HSBC Philippines Premier or Advance personal account. Advance customers enjoy waived Global Transfer fees between eligible accounts. No fee will be charged to recipients.
- Instant foreign currency to foreign currency exchange transfer is available 24/7. However, third currencies require rate offers during local trading hours and shall be processed during trading period of the currency. Foreign exchange fee transactions applies.
- Fund transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Added peace of mind- all transfers are fully automated
- Generous single transfer limit allows you to transfer larger amounts between your eligible accounts and benefit from our best rates
1Please check the supported currency list on our website for a full list of currencies eligible for instant transfers. Global Transfers in currencies other than those set out will be carried out on the same day, if instructions are submitted before the cut-off time.
2With the enhanced Global Transfer features, HSBC Philippines can now receive funds from HSBC Hong Kong and HSBC Malaysia through online transfers. Global transfers have to be done by HSBC Premier or Advance customers of HSBC Hong Kong and HSBC Malaysia through their HSBC Internet Banking or Mobile Banking accounts. For more information, customers may visit the HSBC Hong Kong or HSBC Malaysia websites.
If you're living or working abroad for any length of time, you'll need a bank account to make things easier. With HSBC Advance, you can open an account in all HSBC countries/regions where regulations allow. Not only will the account be waiting for you when you arrive, so will your credit history.
- International recognition and emergency support
- International account opening
- 50% discount on international account opening fees
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (International Access Code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries/regions, or send an email to email@example.com. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral) https://www.bsp.gov.ph. You may get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Consumer Protection and Market Conduct Office through their Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Webchat: http://www.bsp.gov.ph; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BangkoSentralngPilipinas or SMS: 021582277 (for Globe subscribers only).
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.