Fast access and control of your money whenever you need it, wherever you are*
As an HSBC Advance/Personal Banking customer, you can do you day-to-today banking any time of the day or night. Secure online banking keeps you in control of your money, wherever you are in the world. You’ll also enjoy a range of extra benefits such as fee-free local ATM access and round-the-clock phone banking support for emergencies. Because if there's a way we can help, we will.
*Applicable in HSBC countries/regions where regulations allow.
- No matter where you are, at home or abroad, HSBC online banking lets you access and take control of your finances with the utmost ease, convenience and security through up-to-date technology
- Keep track of your transactions, transfer funds, pay bills and loads of other online features
- As a customer with HSBC accounts in more than one country/region, you can benefit from full access to HSBC's Global View & Global Transfer services
- 24/7 Phone Banking service for emergencies such as lost/stolen card, card activation or security-related issues (please press *). Simply call our Customer Service Hotline at (02)8858-0000 or (02)7976-8000 or 1-800-888-000 (for PLDT users). For other matters, you may call us from 7:30AM to 9:30PM daily.
- Extensive ATM network for easy access to all your banking accounts with the HSBC Visa Debit Card
HSBC Visa Debit Card
Be recognized as one of our best customers worldwide. Get instant access to your savings and checking accounts.
- All-in-one debit and ATM card
- Get fee-free access to your local/foreign currency savings account at over 22,000 ATMs in the Philippines with a higher daily withdrawal limit of PHP 100,000
- Instant access at over 1.2 million ATMs worldwide
- Available in 11 foreign currencies*
- Charge your purchases straight to your savings or checking account at any VISA or Bancnet affiliated merchants worldwide
- With contactless card technology, simply tap your card at designated terminals for faster and more secure payments
- Earn 3% rebate at participating Caltex stations when you use your HSBC Visa Debit Card. Find out more
*Cash withdrawn through ATMs in the Philippines shall be issued in Philippine notes. Foreign Exchange services are subject to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas's Regulations on Foreign Exchange Transactions.
HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
Discover more from HSBC Personal Banking
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Service at (02) 8858-0000 or (02)7976-8000 from Metro Manila, +1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (International Access Code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries/regions, or talk to us through Chat by clicking on the icon at the bottom right of our homepage. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral) https://www.bsp.gov.ph. You may get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Consumer Protection and Market Conduct Office through their Email: email@example.com; Webchat: http://www.bsp.gov.ph; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BangkoSentralngPilipinas or SMS: 021582277 (for Globe subscribers only).
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through chat.