Fast access and control of your money whenever you need it, wherever you are*
As an HSBC Advance customer, you can do your day-to-day banking any time of the day or night. Secure online banking keeps you in control of your money, wherever you are in the world. You'll also enjoy round-the-clock phone banking support with a range of extra benefits such as a pre-qualified credit card, fee-free local ATM access, and real-time international fund transfer. Because if there's a way we can help, we will.
*Applicable in HSBC countries where regulations allow.
- No matter where you are, at home or abroad, HSBC online banking lets you access and take control of your finances with the utmost ease, convenience and security through up-to-date technology
- Keep track of your transactions, transfer funds, pay bills and loads of other online features
- As a customer with HSBC accounts in more than one country, you can benefit from full access to HSBC's Global View & Global Transfer services
- Extensive ATM network for easy access to all your banking accounts with the HSBC Advance Debit Card
HSBC Advance Visa Debit Card
Be recognized as one of our best customers worldwide. Get instant access to your savings and checking accounts.
- All-in-one debit and ATM card
- Get fee-free access to your local/foreign currency savings account at over 7,000 ATMs in the Philippines with a higher daily withdrawal limit of PHP 100,000
- Instant access at over 1.2 million ATMs worldwide
- Available in 11 foreign currencies*
- Charge your purchases straight to your savings or checking account at any VISA or Bancnet affiliated merchants worldwide
*Cash withdrawn through ATMs in the Philippines shall be issued in Philippine notes. Foreign Exchange services are subject to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas's Regulations on Foreign Exchange Transactions.
HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
Get rewarded faster when you shop online:
- Get rewards 4x faster: Earn 4 Bonus Points for every PHP15 you spend on online purchases. What's more, you can earn 1 Bonus Point for every PHP15 spend on everything else.*
- Earn 1 air mile for every PHP34 spend on online purchases (Asia Miles/ KrisFlyer Miles)*
- Low finance charge rate of 3%
- Free annual fee for a minimum of PHP200,000 annual spend for primary cardholders and PHP100,000 spend for supplementary cardholders
- Year-round exclusive discounts and freebies via HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme
- 0% instalment: Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment terms of up to 24 months at participating establishments nationwide. Find out more.
- 3% gas rebate when you gas up at Caltex. Get a 10% rebate on your first fuel purchase. Find out more.
Subject to HSBC Advance eligibility criteria.
*HSBC's Accelerated Rewards Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to HSBC's Accelerated Rewards Terms & Conditions, HSBC's Credit Card Terms & Conditions and HSBC's Credit Card Rewards Terms & Conditions for more information.
Real-time Global View and Global Transfer
Global View and Transfers allows you to transfer money between your eligible international HSBC accounts in Global View.
- Fast transfers- funds transfer immediately* or on the same day between eligible HSBC accounts
- Preferential rates on Foreign Exchange transactions
- Funds transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Added peace of mind- all transfers are fully automated
- Generous single transfer limit allows you to transfer larger amounts between your eligible accounts and benefit from our best rates
*Please check the supported currency list on our website for a full list of currencies eligible for instant transfers. Global Transfers in currencies other than those set out will be carried out on the same day, if instructions are submitted before the cut-off time.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: email@example.com.
Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor P500,000.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.