Terms and Conditions Ministry of Villas (MOV)
- You must hold an HSBC Premier Mastercard issued by HSBC Philippines. No other cards are eligible.
- You must submit the details of your villa enquiry via the form on this page (https://www.ministryofvillas.com/HSBCPremier) and a villa specialist from Ministry of Villas will get in touch within 24 hours to help you find the perfect villa to suit your requirements.
- You will receive a complimentary bottle of champagne (non-alcoholic alternatives available), complimentary airport transfers (when staying more than 5 nights) and 10% discount (before tax) at participating villas (The Promotion).
- The promotion is only available when paying with your HSBC Premier Mastercard.
- The promotion is not valid with any other promotions.
- The promotion is subject to availability at participating villas.
- The promotion is only valid for Ministry of Villas bookings.
- The promotion is valid for 3+ consecutive night bookings.
- In case of dispute related to Cardholder’s eligibility, HSBC’s decision will prevail.
Terms and Conditions Agoda 10% Hotel Discount (the “Promotion”)
- You must hold a valid HSBC Premier Mastercard issued by HSBC Philippines. No other cards are eligible.
- Booking period is from now until 31October2018 and Stay period is from now until 31January2019.
- Reservation must be made directly through www.agoda.com/HSBCPremier. Any bookings made outside this will not have the discount applied.
- The Promotion is only valid for hotels that have the “Promotion Eligible” banner on the search results page and “Post Pay” and “Pay Later” room types only. Rooms that have the “Pay at the Hotel” flag do not qualify for the Promotion.
- The Promotion discount is applicable to hotel room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees and additional charges).
- The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotions (unless specified).
- Discount will show on the booking form of the Promotion landing page after entering a valid HSBC Premier Mastercard number and a selected pre-paid hotel option is selected.
- Offers are subject to availability and you must present your valid HSBC Premier Mastercard upon arrival.
- Agoda reserves the right to launch selected and temporary “tactical offers” at higher discount levels for selected countries.
- We may vary these terms at our discretion or terminate the facility at any time by giving you at least 30 days’ notice. We will do this by including a message in monthly statement or by writing to or emailing you.
- This Promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between the Bank and the cardholder (payment facility, etc.), which is at the Bank’s sole discretion and for which the Bank is solely responsible and liable.
- The Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of Agoda. In case of dispute, the decision of the Bank and/or Agoda shall be final.
Terms and Conditions LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access (“LoungeKey”)
- You must hold a valid HSBC Premier Credit Card issued by HSBC Bank in the Philippines. No other cards are eligible.
- Each Primary or Supplementary HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder and accompanying guest/s is entitled to access participating LoungeKey Airport Lounges at the current cost of USD27 per person, per visit (or equivalent overseas value).
- Visit charges for accompanying guests will be debited to your HSBC Premier Credit Card. Visits are currently charged at USD27 per person, per visit. (Or equivalent overseas value).
- The cost must be paid using the HSBC Premier Credit Card.
- Access to the lounges for children for such visits varies across the lounges and the LoungeKey customer is advised to check the individual lounge description before travelling.
- Use of LoungeKey is not transferrable and LoungeKey customers may only use LoungeKey whilst holding a valid HSBC Premier Credit Card unless notified otherwise. The LoungeKey program may not be used by any person other than the eligible LoungeKey customer.
- Admittance to a participating lounge is conditional upon presentation of an eligible HSBC Premier Credit Card and identify yourself as a LoungeKey customer at the lounge reception, together with a form of personal identification such as a passport or national identity card.
- In the event that you cancel your HSBC Premier Credit Card, LoungeKey access will be cancelled from the effective date of that cancellation.
- HSBC and LoungeKey will not be liable to you and/or any third party for compensation or damages once you and/or any third party have been admitted to a participating lounge provided by the LoungeKey Airport Lounge Access service.
- HSBC and LoungeKey will not be liable to you and/or any third party for compensation or damages of any sort as a result of a termination of the LoungeKey service which occurs as a result of
a. The termination of your HSBC Premier Credit Card agreement; or
b. The termination of the agreement between HSBC and LoungeKey to provide airport lounge access as an HSBC Premier Customer benefit, in accordance with these terms.
- For any lost, stolen or damaged HSBC Premier Credit Cards please call the 24-hour Premier hotline at (02) 85-808 from Metro Manila, +1-800-1-888-4722 for calls outside Metro Manila through PLDT landlines, or +63(2) 976-8080 from overseas. Please refer to www.hsbc.com.ph/contactus for international toll-free numbers. HSBC shall not be liable for any inability of a LoungeKey customer to access any LoungeKey lounge during any period that any HSBC Premier Credit Card is being replaced.
- By using LoungeKey, each Cardholder agrees to and accepts the LoungeKey Conditions of Use. The Conditions of use and additional information can be found online at www.loungekey.com/hsbcph.The LoungeKey Conditions of Use will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to you in relation to the use of LoungeKey.
- LoungeKey reserves the right at all times to make any changes to the Conditions of Use subject to giving you reasonable notice, via HSBC, as appropriate in the circumstances.
- In case of dispute related to Cardholder’s eligibly, HSBC’s decision will prevail.