HSBC Advance VISA Credit Card
With the HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card, you will get:
- Faster rewards when you shop online*Earn 4 Bonus Points point for every PHP15 you spend on online purchases and 1 Bonus Point for every PHP15 spend on everything else. Plus, earn 1 air mile for every PHP34 spend on online purchases (Asia Miles/KrisFlyer Miles).
- Pay bills online and get rewardedYou can use HSBC online banking to pay your bills straight from your credit card and earn Bonus Points to redeem rewards even while on-the-go. For more information, click here to access the Digital Starter Kit.
- Enjoy fuel savingsGet a 6% rebate on your first fuel purchase at participating Caltex stations nationwide. Use your card to fuel up all year round and get a 3% rebate on your credit card bill! At the same time, your fuel spend earns you Bonus Points, which you can use to redeem Rewards items or miles. Find out more.
- Rewards and privileges wherever you goExclusive offers and discounts at over 27,000 establishments in over 160 countries/regions worldwide with HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme.
- HSBC's 0% Card Installment PlanPay on light & easy terms with HSBC's 0% Card Installment Plan. Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment terms at participating establishments nationwide.
Find out more.
Note: From February 15, 2022, Advance Visa Credit Cards will no longer be offered.
Things you should know
Member: Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor P500,000
HSBC Platinum Visa Rebate Credit Card
Enjoy rebate on shopping, travel, insurance and all other spend.
HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card
Receive cash back from every transaction and get more savings on every purchase.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Service at (02) 8858-0000 or (02)7976-8000 from Metro Manila, +1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (International Access Code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries/regions, or talk to us through Chat by clicking on the icon at the bottom right of our homepage. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral) https://www.bsp.gov.ph. You may get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Consumer Protection and Market Conduct Office through their Email: email@example.com; Webchat: http://www.bsp.gov.ph; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BangkoSentralngPilipinas or SMS: 021582277 (for Globe subscribers only).
Deposits are insured by PDIC up to PHP500,000 per depositor.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through chat.