HSBC Advance VISA Credit Card
With the HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card, you will get:
- Faster rewards when you shop online*Earn 4 Bonus Points point for every PHP15 you spend on online purchases and 1 Bonus Point for every PHP15 spend on everything else. Plus, earn 1 air mile for every PHP34 spend on online purchases (Asia Miles/KrisFlyer Miles).
- Pay bills online and get rewardedYou can use HSBC online banking to pay your bills straight from your credit card and earn Bonus Points to redeem rewards even while on-the-go.
- Enjoy fuel savingsGet a 6% rebate on your first fuel purchase at participating Caltex stations nationwide. Use your card to fuel up all year round and get a 3% rebate on your credit card bill! At the same time, your fuel spend earns you Bonus Points, which you can use to redeem Rewards items or miles. Find out more.
- Low finance chargeEnjoy a lower interest rate of only 3.20% per month so you have more funds for your essential spending.
- Rewards and privileges wherever you goExclusive offers and discounts at over 27,000 establishments in over 160 countries worldwide with HSBC's home&Away Privilege Programme.
- HSBC's 0% Card Installment PlanPay on light & easy terms with HSBC's 0% Card Installment Plan. Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment terms at participating establishments nationwide.
Find out more.
Things you should know
Member: Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor P500,000
You must maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance of PHP100,000 or mortgage loan of at least PHP2,000,000 to become an HSBC Advance customer.
Apply in branch
Speak with an HSBC Advance Manager. We'll provide you with a support network committed to understand your banking needs, facilitate your wealth planning, providing personalised attention and customised recommendations every step of the way.
HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card
Enjoy up to 4 times rewards and travel privileges with our ultimate travel card.
HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card
Receive cash back from every transaction and get more savings on every purchase.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) + 800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: email@example.com.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.