The chance to find their calling beyond our shores. Pass it on.
It pays to be prepared for that moment your children decide to seek out their future and happiness somewhere else in the world. With HSBC Premier's global connectivity, you'll be more than ready - that's because they'll be able to explore the world with the same financial assurances you enjoy back home.
Expand your Global Opportunities
As a global bank, we are well placed to help you with your international finances. Whether it's you or your money moving around the world, your Premier status is recognized in all Premier sites worldwide.
Worldwide HSBC Premier statusCollapse Expand
Global BankingCollapse Expand
Overseas wealth managementCollapse Expand
Manage all your personal HSBC bank accounts worldwide with a single log-on to your Personal Internet Banking account.
- Log on via Personal Internet banking service at any country and territory where you hold an Integrated account under HSBC Premier.
- Link up all your accounts by selecting "Add/Remove a country/territory" in "My banking" menu to view all your accounts across HSBC entities worldwide.
- Complete a one-off linking process to other Personal Internet Banking profiles after prompting the security credentials.
- Linking will be effective in all entity systems involved.
- You can link profiles for non-HSBC Premier relationships as well as HSBC Premier relationships. You can access Global View via an HSBC Premier country's Personal Internet Banking system and see the account balances for the non-HSBC Premier country displayed, as well.
Transfer funds within HSBC accounts near Real-time1 and for free via our Global Transfers facility.
- Select any of your accounts linked in Global View, then choose if transfer is activated immediately, on the same day, or scheduled for later as a one-off or recurring transaction.
- Global Transfer is also available on HSBC Mobile Banking.
- *NEW* Receive online funds transfer from family and friends2 (from third party HSBC accounts in HSBC Hong Kong, HSBC Malaysia3 and HSBC Singapore).
- A fund transfer is completed via a simple 1-step process where your family member/friend enters payment details in a single screen and requiring minimum beneficiary information. They may select from any of the existing currencies supported by Global Transfer.
- Premier customers can enjoy zero fee instant money transfers online from their HSBC HK/Malaysia/Singapore account to any HSBC Philippines Premier or Advance personal account. For Advance customers, they may check with their home country for the cost per transaction. No fee will be charged to the recipients.
- Instant foreign currency to foreign currency exchange transfers is available 24/7. However, third currencies require rate offers during local trading hours and shall be processed during trading period of the currency. Foreign exchange fee transactions applies.
1Please check the supported currency list on our website for a full list of currencies eligible for instant transfers. Global Transfers in currencies other than those set out will be carried out on the same day, if instructions are submitted before the cut-off time.
2With the enhanced Global Transfer features, HSBC Philippines can now receive funds from HSBC Hong Kong and HSBC Malaysia through online transfers. Global transfers have to be done by HSBC Premier or Advance customers of HSBC Hong Kong and HSBC Malaysia through their HSBC Internet Banking or Mobile Banking accounts. For more information, customers may visit the HSBC Hong Kong or HSBC Malaysia websites.
Help your family thrive
Premier children services
HSBC provides different types of accounts for your children, allowing you to share with them your Premier privileges here and abroad while they’re on their own journey to financial independence. Your children may avail of any of the Premier children accounts as long as your own Premier account is active1.
Premier In-Trust for accountCollapse Expand
Premier Junior PackCollapse Expand
Premier NextGenCollapse Expand
Premier overseas educationCollapse Expand
You can become an HSBC Premier client through any of the following qualifying criteria:
- Total Relationship Balance ('TRB')
You only need to maintain a TRB of PHP3,000,000 or its foreign currency equivalent. TRB is calculated based on the average total balances in all deposit accounts, plus the market value of all investments and insurance held, within the bundled account package in the Accountholder's name in any one calendar month.
- Employee Banking Solution
Present valid income proof, and credit your monthly salary of at least PHP300,000 gross (or its foreign currency equivalent) into your HSBC account to qualify and maintain your Premier status.
- Home Loan of at least PHP6,000,000
For existing Advance customers, you may upgrade your account to HSBC Premier when you get approved for and draw a home loan of at least PHP6,000,000.
Review HSBC Premier terms and conditions and other information here.
Simply select below which bank is right for you, fill in the form, and we'll be in touch.
Alternatively, you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply in branch
Help your family thrive
Refer and get rewarded
Every successful referral earns you an SSI eGC worth PHP10,000 that you can use to treat yourself, your family or your friends.
For inquiries or complaints, please call HSBC's Customer Services at (02)8858-0000 from Metro Manila,
+1-800-1-888-8555 PLDT domestic toll-free, (02)7976-8000 from overseas, (country code) +800-100-85-800 international toll-free for selected countries, or send an email to email@example.com. If you want to find out more about HSBC's customer feedback procedures, please visit hsbc.com.ph/feedback.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Bangko Sentral). You may also get in touch with the Bangko Sentral Financial Consumer Protection Department through their email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Do not provide your account or credit card numbers or disclose any other confidential information or banking instructions through email.